Thursday, April 8, 2010

USAirways Fail...sort of...

Here I was, all excited about going to ALA Annual in D.C. this summer. I had my registration paid for by my director, place to stay on my way to Denver airport (hub for USAirways out here) and I thought all I needed was a place to stay in D.C. I didn't want to book my "free air miles" ticket too soon, in case I couldn't find hotel accommodations. Makes sense, right? Well dang it, I should have gone ahead and booked because now I will need to leave a week early to get to D.C. with my "free" ticket. I shouldn't say it is a USAirways fail, it is all mine, but sheesh, those dates went quickly. How many "free" seats do they allot? One? Maybe two? I worked hard for those miles and now I can't use them when I really want too? It's ok, David will represent us at the poster session. But, dang it, I was really wanting to go. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment