Monday, June 14, 2010

Glue Brushes

Glue brushes come in a variety of sizes.  I usually buy very cheap package brushes from Dollar General or, the ones I prefer, a big pack of artists brushes from Michael's or Hobby Lobby.  Those work for general glue work like tip-ins, re-backs, etc.  For bigger work with fabric, like re-casing a book,  I like to use a stiff glue brush like the one found in Gaylord's.  Whatever your choice, always remember to wash the brush out in soapy water and allow to dry after use.