Friday, May 18, 2012

New Classes and Career Direction?

I have decided I want to go in a new direction and have been taking classes accordingly.  ALCTS is a division of ALA and the perfect place to get started and push it up a notch!  I completed Fundamentals of Electronic Resources and Acquisitions and am now taking Fundamentals of Collection Development and Management.    It was a something that I have wanted to do since I finished my MLIS and started the MS in Law. One that I have fully embraced.  While I love Instruction, Reference, and Access Services, I wanted to use the contract law class that I didn't finish and put it to good use :)  I want to read contracts and negotiate with vendors.  Is it crazy?  It might be, but think of the challenge...release the hounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment